PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 16-45mm F/4, FA 50mm f/1.4

Asking Price
$320 USD

Item Location
BC (Canada)

Item Description
1. SMC-DA 16-45mm F/4.0 ED AL $320; The lens shown is the one for sale.

(NOW ALSO LISTED IN EBAY)This lens is in very good used condition, no scratches or cleaning marks visible to me. The photos it produces are excellent. As is common to the 16 - 45mm lenses, there is some barrel creep and some minimal looseness in the barrel. Nothing that affects photo quality. I'm selling this lens because I have started using a more convenient zoom range for the kind of stuff that I do, and this one ends up just sitting there. For a long time this was my favorite lens because of its great IQ, compact size and light weight.

The lens has a very good close focus capability.

I have a rear cap for it and will keep looking for the front cap.

2. WITHDRAWN FROM SALE TEMPORARILY SMC Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4, EXC+++; $265

This lens is in mint condition. No scratches, cleaning marks, oil, fungus, etc. anywhere that I can see. It has a Pentax RH-RC folding rubber hood and both caps ( not original). I have several other low light lenses that are my personal favorites, so this might as well find a new home. It's a very good lens that has received good reviews.

If you have any questions or want a specific photo(s), please send me a PM and I will reply promptly.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 Canada and Lower 48 US. Others please ask

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will only be accepted if the product description is materially incorrect. Buyer pays for insured return shipment. Buyer MUST obtain permission for return from seller before proceeding, otherwise refund will not be considered.

BIDDERS OTHER THAN FROM NORTH AMERICA:
Due to several unscrupulous overseas buyers who have caused me to lose a significant amount of money the following unfortunately must apply: No returns from overseas buyers will be accepted, for any reason. All items sold to overseas buyers are considered sold as-is regardless of description and not eligible in any way for a refund.
I will confirm shipping, either by a certificate of mailing, or by the use of an on-line label that the post office scans, but that is the extent of my liability. I am not responsible for the arrival of the package. Any cost of insurance is added to my shipping fee.
Please do not ask me to misrepresent the goods on the customs form. Buyer is responsible for all customs fees and delays. Also, please do not message me about how unfair it is. Many international buyers are fine with these stipulations, and they are not the ones that these rules are in place to deter.

By bidding on or purchasing any item you agree to the above terms.

But I'm always open to discussion and want to be fair.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo             

Last edited by gsalmins; 05-31-2013 at 06:19 PM.