Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-1 flash

Hello all. I got into Pentax not too long ago, and as much as it pains me to do so, must now get out. Some financial troubles have arisen, so I'm selling off my gear, which to be honest doesn't make me very happy. All prices listed are more than fair, so please don't try to haggle a bunch with me. However, that doesn't mean I won't at least consider a VERY reasonable offer on any of the pieces.

Thanks for looking. All shipping is included in the price (I will ship priority through USPS), so please consider that as you make your decision. Some items are also listed on Amazon, so if they sell there before I receive your payment, I apologize. All payments done through PayPal.

1- Pentax K-5 IIs body- $850- SOLD
This body is in 'like new' condition. I have used it for street photography, and for one sporting event (hockey), so my guess is that it has somewhere in the realm of 1k clicks, if even that many (likely less). Absolutely excellent condition, and takes amazing pics. Comes with absolutely everything (box, paperwork, cables, etc), and as a bonus it includes 2 extra Wasabi Power batteries with a quick charger (which as you Pentaxians know is a great thing... otherwise the batts take FOREVER to charge).

2- Sigma 50-150mm f2.8 lens- $600- SOLD
Absolutely excellent condition. I used this lens to shoot the hockey event mentioned above, and that's IT. It is in perfect condition, and also comes with everything. Lens was bought refurbished (neglected to mention this previously, my apologies, and due to my forgetfulness, I've lowered the price $50), but is as new, perfect glass, fast AF.

3- Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 APO macro lens- $150- SOLD
Barely used. In perfect condition, and really a decent lens for the price. Remember this is the APO version, not the cheaper non-APO version. This lens sells new on Amazon for $199.

4- Pentax FA 50mm f1.4 lens- $250- SOLD
Bought used on this forum (traded actually). Comes with a rubber hood that retracts; pretty cool engineering. The lens is in good condition, focuses fast, and is sharp pretty much from f2 on. Sorry no box or paperwork with this one; just the lens, both caps and the hood.

5- Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-1 flash for Pentax- $150 (not pictured)- SOLD
Forgot to put this in on the first go-round. This flash has been fired all of *maybe* 6 times total. Never used for an event or otherwise, just tested out. Perfect; comes with everything.

Attached Images

Last edited by zdwagner; 06-12-2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: added product
06-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
I'd recommend that you update your title so that it specifies exactly what you're selling.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Kinda interested but I'm just curious if the Sigma 50-150mm has ever been sent to Sigma for updating FW and focusing calibration?

Cause I heard that the focusing plane of this lens is usually off from the sensor plane even more than a BF/FF adjustment in camera could help. This, therefore, results in terrible sharpness of the IQ. Only way to fix without extra cost is to send the lens to Sigma for calibration which needs to be under warranty. (need purchase receipt from authorized dealer to prove, though)
Also, FW updating is for Live View autofocus. Otherwise, this lens cannot do autofocus in LV mode. It can do autofocus when using through View Finder only.

Thanks!
06-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Yeah I've read all that... no idea if the lens ever had the FW updated. It focused fine on my camera, with a little fine adjustment in body. The lens has been sold anyway.

06-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent.
06-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 78 (100%)
Bump for a great seller.