Item for Sale
Pentax K20d, D-bg2 Grip, accessories - $270 Shipped/PP'd

Asking Price
$270 USD

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN (United States)

Item Description
Asking Price: $300 including shipping, insurance and paypal fees

I sold my K-5 earlier this year, and wanted to have a weather sealed camera as needed to use with my 50-135mm. Well, unfortunately it hasn't been needed, which is a shame because the camera is in great shape! I am going to stick with using my K-01 for the time being, it is a little workhorse.

I purchased the camera from forum member Bimjo back in January - I found the old listing and figured his description is about as good as it gets (to be honest, it arrived in much better condition than he had described! Considering its age, this camera is in EX+ condition with no major sign of wear) -

From the original listing(!) - First the K20D- I am (Bimjo) the original owner of this camera body. It has less than 3500 shutter actuations. There are minor rub marks expected for a nearly 5 year old camera. There are no scratches, gouges, cracks or other major defects. Included are the original box, body cap, battery + charger and paperwork.

The battery grip was purchased with the camera and includes a battery. Same condition as camera body. Includes box.

Everything listed in this description is included, along with a Cotton Carrier handstrap which was also part of my original purchase.

Photos are available upon request, but may not be for a few days and as late as Monday since we are headed to my in-laws for the weekend.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with any of my listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of what is being sold. Returns will be accepted only if the description was not accurate - no buyer's remorse!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 06-13-13 at 06:26 AM ----------

Bump, open to reasonable offers!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 06-18-2013 at 08:55 AM.
06-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
What is the shutter count actuations on the K20D now?
Shame you don't ship worldwide. I've been looking for a K20D.
06-14-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fotogenius Quote
What is the shutter count actuations on the K20D now?
Shame you don't ship worldwide. I've been looking for a K20D.
Since I bought the camera as a backup for inclement weather, but never ran across any or the need to actually use it as a backup/2nd camera, the shutter count is right where it was when I received it, around 3,500 as Bimjo said in his original description! I can check an exact number for you this evening if you'd like, and thanks for asking!
06-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pxpaulx Quote
Since I bought the camera as a backup for inclement weather, but never ran across any or the need to actually use it as a backup/2nd camera, the shutter count is right where it was when I received it, around 3,500 as Bimjo said in his original description! I can check an exact number for you this evening if you'd like, and thanks for asking!
Camera is still available - bump for lowered price! Please PM me for possible int'l shipping.

---------- Post added 06-18-13 at 10:53 AM ----------

Another bump for another lowered price - now $270 shipped paypal included. Int'l buyers please send me a PM with your location and I will provide a shipping quote ($15 credit will be provided towards int'l shipping as the cost is included in the US asking price).

06-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I'll take it if still available. PM sent.
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Barron Quote
I'll take it if still available. PM sent.
Sold to Barron, thanks for looking!