PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX for Pentax

Asking Price
340 USD

Item Location
Indianapolis, Indiana (United States)

Item Description
Okay, Operation Fund the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 is now in effect. The first item I'm sacrificing is my beloved Sigma 10-20mm ultra wide angle zoom.

This is a fantastic lens, and this is a very good copy. It's sharp at any aperture or focal length, and I love the pictures I get from it. I was eventually going to upgrade to the Sigma 8-16mm, so I may as well sell this one now and then when I have more money I'll replace it with the 8-16mm, or maybe even pick up another 10-20mm.

The lens comes as pictured with the front and rear caps. I think I have the box around here, but I can't find it right now. It's possible my wife threw it away, but if I do find it later I can send it to you for the price of shipping. But for now, the lens is without a box and is priced accordingly at only $340.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10 US, $40 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only for not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Edgar_in_Indy; 06-19-2013 at 04:11 PM.
06-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
Here's a sample picture from this lens. This was the high school auditorium where my daughter had a dance recital last year. The camera was sitting on ledge, and zooming all the way out to 10mm allowed me to capture almost the entire room. It was a very long exposure (10 seconds), which is why you might notice some people "ghosting" on the right side of the auditorium. This shot is from my K-x, shortly before I bought my K-30.

Click on the picture for the full-size version.

06-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
I recently got a copy of this exact same lens myself. I consulted a veteran member as to which Sigma 10-20 to get (this one, or the f3.5 constant) and he said to go for this model so I did, and I can say it's been nothing but a stellar performer.

Don't miss out folks!

Last edited by Tom S.; 06-26-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Price Comment.
06-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
The lens has been sold for the asking price. It is now on its way to its new home, and it will be missed! Thank you to everybody who expressed interest.