PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko PZ-AF uniplus tube 25mm and Pentax manual extension Tube set K

Asking Price
$150 and 75 USD

Item Location
New York (United States)

Item Description
I'm parting with a couple of excellent condition ways to get the perfect macro shot. I recently decided to buy a Macro 2x extension so both of these must go. First is the extremely Rare Kenko 25 auto focus unitube. This is probably the rarest thing that I own. It was passed on to me and I know everything I read says it is an extremely rare find. I have seen some for Canon and others but not Pentax. In fact a quick look at the kenko website shows the Pentax is no longer made by Kenko.
Kenko International
The added capability of auto focus and aperture makes this extremely desirable for those of us whose eyes are making manual focus on macro shots tougher and tougher. The AF is very solid and true and requires no adjustment. The added benefit of having exif information sent to the camera means no longer wondering what settings were used. As you can tell I am actually wrestling with parting with this at all. The benefit of this over an AF macro 1.4 or 2x extension is the simplicity of not questioning the quality of the glass in the extender. This rare piece of macro equipment comes with its own purse and is in nearly new condition. So bottom line is I am going to sell this for $150 plus $10 for shipping. A review of this accessory can be found here:
Kenko Pz-AF UNIPLUS TUBE 25 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Nexxt I am selling my set of genuine Pentax Manual extension tubes. These come in a leather case which is in as good as new condition as are the tubes. The 3 tube set measures 9.5mm, 19mm and 28.5mm. The link to a review of this setup can be found here:
PENTAX Manual Extension Tube Set K reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
These work flawlessly and are in as new condition. I am selling this set for $75 plus $10 for shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$10.00 domestic for international PM for quote

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All sales final

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by davidgreen3003; 07-01-2013 at 11:46 AM.
06-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent on the Kenko.