Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Sigma EX Lens Case (will fit most standard size lenses)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma EX Lens Case (will fit most standard size lenses)

Asking Price
0 HKD

Item Location
Vancouver (Canada)

Item Description
Lens cases are just one of those annoying things (lens hoods too!) that, if you need to replace it, it's going to cost an arm and a leg for replacement from the OEM.

I was recently given a lens case for my DA* 16-50 for free from a certain upstanding and semi-(internet)famous PF member. As such, to "pass the buck along", I will now offer the Sigma lens case I was using in its stead for free.

The Sigma lens case was meant for a Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 lens. However, it will fit most standard sized zooms and maybe some of the fatter, fist-sized Sigma primes (which I guess is all of them )

It's in good condition. No rips or tears, no major stains, zippers work smoothly. The rubber Sigma EX stamp sewn on the front has a tiny piece missing from its bottom right corner (pictured below), but it does not affect the operations of the lens case in any way.

Sigma sells these on their website separately from lenses for $50 (now on sale for $30!). Total price from me: FREE.

Also, FREE SHIPPING W-O-R-L-D-W-I-D-E.

You can toss a few coins my way if you want through PayPal, but it's completely unnecessary.

I'm purposely posting this late at night so those members located on the other side of the globe will see it first. They don't get nearly enough love from the PF like us North Americans do.

Shipping will be cheapest option with no tracking because there's no way I can flatten the case to less than an inch in width and thus Canada Post will charge me an arm and a leg to send it your way.

Returns after 7 days of receipt. Buyer pays shipping cost.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
None. Or, I guess you can return it if you want. Just pay shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-22-2013, 04:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Pm sent!
06-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent!
06-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks for the messages everyone. I have responded to all PM's.

I'm going to give each person a day to respond, and if I don't hear from them within that time frame I will move on to the next person until I get a confirmation.

Thanks again.

Earl