Item for Sale
Pentax F* 300mm, Pentax TCs, Pentax M150mm f3.5, Minolta APO HS 200mm f2.8

Asking Price
See the text (several items) USD

Item Location
South East of Finland (Finland)

Item Description
1.) Pentax F* 300mm f4.5

Asking price: 970US$ + shipping costs. See details below.

The lens is ok shape (glasses are fine) and only some small marks of use are in barrel (see photos). The lens build in hood will open just after the gold ring and the last thich white part of hood is stucked to the barrel (see the last photo). Also there are small looseness in barrel...both of those issues are more like aestetic things. Both caps, Hoya UV-filter (filter has one small starch), and originally case are included.

2.) Pentax A 1.4X-s

Asking price: 150US$ + shipping costs. See details below.

The TC is fine shape (glasses are fine) and there are no marks of use in barrel.
Both caps and soft case included.

The TC is good shape (glasses are fine) and there are no marks of use in barrel.

3.) Pentax A 2X-s

Asking price 150US$ + shipping. See details below.

The TC is fine shape (glasses are fine) and there are no marks of use in barrel.
Both caps and soft case included.

The TC is good shape (glasses are fine) and there are no marks of use in barrel.

4.) Pentax M 150mm f3.5

Asking price: 170US$ + shipping. See details below.

The lens is good shape. Both caps, UV-filter and soft case icluded.

5. Minolta APO HS 200mm f2.8

Asking price: 920US$ + shipping. See details below.

The lens is fine shape (glasses are fine too) and there are no marks of use in barrel.
Both caps, Minolta UV-filter and Pentax soft case are included. Also there is third parties
tripod collar included (this lens did not have one originally).
NOTICE: This great af-lens has Minolta/Sony MA bajonet and does not fit Pentax DSLRs.

OTHER INFORMATION:

I'm willing to consider to ship the lens/lenses & TCs only to countries to where Finland's post's EMS can offer (and guarantee) unbroken tracking from here to the possible buyer. So if you are interested in to buy this lens...please send me PM and tell me where you live...so I can check if that is possible to your country and what the shipping charge would be (somewhere between 71US$ and 155US$). The buyer pays the shipping charge (which is not incl. to lens price). Naturally the multi item shipping would become cleary cheaper to me and also to the buyer (cost per one item).

I will ship the lens/TC to the buyer after I have gotten the payment. I will tell the parcel's tracking number to the buyer after I have shippd it..

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

I hope to find European buyer (who are willing to use EU bank transfer as a payment method). If that is still not possible, I'm willing consider to accept PayPal payment and ship the items worldwide.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Variates

Shipping Services
EMS (Express Airmail Service of Finland's post)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if item is not as described, not just because you changed your mind. Buyer pays return shipping. Buyer has 3 days to return item in original condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
This is easily fixable...

QuoteOriginally posted by Harmonica Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax F* 300mm, Pentax TCs, Pentax M150mm f3.5, Minolta APO HS 200mm f2.8

The lens is ok shape (glasses are fine) and only some small marks of use are in barrel (see photos). The lens build in hood will open just after the gold ring and the last thich white part of hood is stucked to the barrel (see the last photo). Also there are small looseness in barrel...both of those issues are more like aestetic things. Both caps, Hoya UV-filter (filter has one small starch), and originally case are included.

Mine got stuck like that once. Try putting a thick elastic band around it and turning hard. If that doesn't work, put it in the fridge for a while. Also, this lens itself can unscrew into several pieces, which is probably why it feels 'loose'. Just grab the barrell and tighten it up.

Aside from that, a GREAT lens. Hope this helps...I had to put mine in the fridge for a while to get it unstuck, but it worked! Then screw it back together, and put the TEENIEST little bit of very light oil on the threads so it doesn't happen again.

Cheers,
Cameron
06-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
put it in the fridge for a while
I strongly suggest you put it in a tightly sealed, low air volume plastic bag before putting it in the fridge. That way you lessen the humidity. It's an OK idea, but the risk is internal water condensation.

That Minolta is a fine piece of glass.
06-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Aristophanes Quote
I strongly suggest you put it in a tightly sealed, low air volume plastic bag before putting it in the fridge. That way you lessen the humidity. It's an OK idea, but the risk is internal water condensation.

That Minolta is a fine piece of glass.
And leave it in the bag until it reaches room temp again.

06-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Thank's for the tips...I will try those.
06-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi there

How well do either of these teleconverters work with the f*300. I have one myself and am interested in extending its range. Thanks!
06-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #7

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
hi,
it is possible to send this lens to roumania, you know there are any taxes, how work f*300 with TC`s?
thanks1
06-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #8
Forum Member

Original Poster
''
iacob

hi,
it is possible to send this lens to roumania, you know there are any taxes, how work f*300 with TC`s?
thanks1 ''

Unfortunately it looks like that EMS-parcels sended from Finland to Romania will loose their tracking ability as they arrive to Romania ground.
So I'm sorry, but I do not want to ship this lens to Romania because of that.

''
camo

Hi there

How well do either of these teleconverters work with the f*300. I have one myself and am interested in extending its range. Thanks ''

Based on my experience...optically these TCs are probable the best ones (1,4x and 2x) what you can find & use with your F* 300mm (as larger Pentax X-L versions will not suit/work). To say that.... I have had earlier Pentax 1,7x AF-TC, Tamron 1,4x (plus some other third parties TCs). But with these you will loose af.
And as natural...2x-s will influence more to the quality of photos than 1.4x-s.

06-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #9

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pm sent for the 1.4X converter.
06-29-2013, 03:06 AM   #10
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 52 (100%)
The F*300 is one of the most important lenses in my collection, and it has some advantages over the FA* version. It's nice that this one has the tripod mount with it (even though you may not need it much of the time - this 300 can be hand-held throughout a typical day's shooting if needed). AF performance is good (fast), especially on the K-5 II/IIs.
06-30-2013, 04:17 AM   #11

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
f*300

ok, i have a friend in italy, it`s ok for you, i`ll pay via paypal and you send the lens to Trieste- Italy.

---------- Post added 07-01-13 at 07:05 PM ----------

hi,
is F*300/4 still for sale?
07-06-2013, 03:11 AM   #12
Forum Member

Original Poster
F* 300mm has been sold

UPDATED INFO!

F* 300mm has been sold now.
07-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #13

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pm sent re 1.4x converter.
07-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #14
Forum Member

Original Poster
I put a link of these sales of mine to dyxum.com (Sony/Minolta forum) as well....because of that great Minolta 200mm f2.8 lens. As I'm a newbie on that forum, I could not put that Minolta lens on sale there directly. But it was really me on there too....if someone from that forum would visit on here.

---------- Post added 07-08-2013 at 12:26 PM ----------

UPDATED INFO: Pentax A 1.4X-s has been sold now.

Last edited by Harmonica; 07-07-2013 at 12:52 PM.
07-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #15
Forum Member

Original Poster
Pentax A 2X-s has been sold

UPDATED INFO: Pentax A 2X-s has been sold now.