Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Voigtländer 125/2.5 APO Lanthar

I hate to sell my VL125. I ordered a new Pentax K20D and I promised my wife that I would cause little or no impact on our budget. So it is this or something else...

I have a beautiful, barely used *sob* Voigtländer 125mm f/2.5 APO Lanthar macro lens for sale. I have packed it up exactly as it was when new. It looks and works exactly like new. I used it about 150 actuations. I consider that very low use.

I am asking $875.00 (plus paypal charges) shipped to US. I prefer Google Checkout instead of PayPal. No extra fees if you use Google checkout. Shipping for other areas is extra.

Hurry and buy it now, before I change my mind!!!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
apo, checkout, google, lanthar