Item for Sale
Sigma DG 150-500 1:5.6-6.3 APO HSM OS

Asking Price
$750.00 USD

Item Location
Texas (United States)

Item Description
Sigma DG 150-500 1:5.6-6.3 APO HSM OS

Up for sale is a nice clean copy of this great super zoom lens. This is the one that has the HSM focusing and optical stabilizer.

I bought this lens February 2013 from KEH with their rating of EX so that tells you exactly what you are getting if you bought from them before. It comes with the original box, case, 2 straps, and OEM font and rear caps. The Lens is in really good shape with no scratches or fungus on the optics and no oil on the blades. There are a couple small paint chips on the body (see photo below) that where on the lens when I bought it from KEH but they still classed as an EX condition. Other than that little imperfection this lens is in excellent shape and is a makes great images when used properly. (see last photo)

Please check out the ratings (it gets a 9.1) in the lens review section . The user reviews sum up what this lens is all about and it is very capable of taking some outstanding images. I'm just not using enough to to justify keeping it around and figured someone else might appreciate this lens. I found out that my DA300 is all I really need for the telephoto work I do.

Price includes PayPal fees but buyer pays the shipping and insurance. If you need any detailed images I'll try and get you anything you need.

Thanks for looking.

Here is the small scratch that was on the lens body when I bought it from KEH

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Buyer pays shipping/insurance

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Refund if not as described after 2 days, buyer pays return shipping and insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 07-09-13 at 12:31 PM ----------

Here is a shot taken with this lens.

I'll consider any fair offer if the price seems unreasonible

Thanks,

Mike

---------- Post added 07-09-13 at 06:37 PM ----------

bump to the top for new picture added....

Last edited by mpreston; 07-09-2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Typo
07-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for new pictures added...

I'll consider any fair offers on this lens. It really is a great performer at a great price.

Here are a couple more pictures taken with this lens...all shots are hand held.

s