PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Wimberley gimbal head and Manfrotto tripod

Asking Price
$415 USD

Item Location
Long Island, NY (United States)

Item Description
Wimberley WH-100 gimbal head, Wimberley C-30 quick release clamp, Manfrotto 3021N tripod -- all for $415 plus shipping.

The Wimberley head is in excellent condition. Wimberley makes the world's best gimbal heads. I own two other gimbals -- a Jobu and a Chinese knock-off of the Wimberley. I thought they were everything I needed until I bought the Wimberley. But there really is no comparison in terms of stability and smoothness.

The Wimberley C-30 quick release clamp is only a few months old. I bought it new from B&H for $100. The C-30 transforms the WH-100 into the model that superceded it, the WH-101.

The Manfrotto 3021N is a very good aluminum tripod, essentially the same as the current model 55 classic. It is in excellent condition. Everything works as it should. It provides a very solid, easily adjustable base for the Wimberley. I've regulary used it with a heavy 500mm lens.

The Wimberley WH-100 series sells for $300+ on eBay when it becomes available, which is once in a blue moon. The clamp is $100. The used 3021n tripods on Amazon are listed between $125 and $190 whereas a new model 55 costs $212. So you'll be lucky to be able to put this combo together for less than $525.

I'm willing in principle to sell the items separately, but packing and shipping is a hassle so I'll give the combo a few days before I'll consider offers for the pieces.

I'm selling because I've upgraded to the Wimberley WH-200 and Gitzo Systematic legs, which I'm not at all sure are giving me any photographic advantage over what I'm selling other than weighing a bit less. But I bought the new stuff so the previous kit must go.

Note that I can only ship on Fridays and Saturdays.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$20

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 7 days if items not substantially as described. Buyer pays return postage. I can only ship on Fridays and Saturdays.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images