Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Black Spotmatic SP, 17 f/4 Fisheye, 50 f/1.4

*** I didn't want to overload the thread with photos, but if you'd like additional photos or something, sample photos, or the full-sized versions of the mini photos below, please let me know! ***

Hey guys, I have some lenses that have been sitting around and I haven't been using much. I would prefer to trade them, if I can. The rule in the house is that I can’t buy any new camera gear, so by trading this stuff, I can avoid this rule, right?

I can separate the items, I can bundle them, or I can add money to make the trade work.

If possible, I would love to work out a deal and trade any of my lenses for/toward any of the following:
*** Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 *** this lens is at the top of my list
Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6
Tamron 10-24
Bower/Rokinon/Vivitar 8mm Fisheye
Pentax Q, 01 Prime, 03 Fisheye
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotmatic SP Body, Black w/ accessories $50 + ship
Overall cosmetic condition is good; a little brassing spot below the lens mount, little bit on the corners.
Shutter and film advance work, meter is untested (can you believe that I went to 3 darned stores and couldn't find the battery?! ) Someone had been fiddeling with the battery compartment and it is scratched up/brass showing. There is also a darker spot on the mirror, scratch maybe? Clean inside.

Consider the camera in AS IS condition, as I cannot fully test it with film.

Red Genuine Leather Strap $20/shipped
Freshly handmade, great condition. Goes strikingly with an all-black camera body.

If you want to see my other designs, click the link below:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageValueCamera?section_id=12245476

Extra items included with the body

Super Takumar 17mm f/4 Fisheye Lens - $250 + ship

It is a quirky little lens, fun to use, and looks super sexy mounted on a chrome/black 35mm. On a DSLR, you get a slightly fishy distortion, but if you want to use it to its full fishy capability, it would best be mounted on full frame.
This lens is in very good condition. Barrel is super-clean of marks and blemishes. The glass inside is clean of imperfections. The front element, which is known to be easy to scratch, is spotless. Great copy.

Included is the original Takumar case and original Takumar front and rear caps.
Also has built-in UV and Yellow filters.

TRADEDSuper Takumar 28mm f/3.5
Everyone knows this lens, right? Quite a solid little manual performer in its price range.
Exterior is quite clean; maybe a few teeny tiny marks on edges.
Glass clean inside and out, aperture blades clean, few stray particles of dust may be present.

Included is original Takumar case, original Takumar front and rear caps, an original Asahi 49mm Skylight filter, and original rectangular Takumar lens hood with case.

Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4 - $40 + ship
And another super well-known lens that doesn't need an introduction.
It has a case of spiderweb-like FUNGUS and YELLOWING.
I've been able to get surprisingly decent photos from it, but if the imperfections both you, you'd probably want to skip this copy or consider getting it cleaned and UV treated.

Included is a Takumar front cap, 3rd party rear cap, UV filter, original Asahi step-up ring w/ metal lens hood.

SOLDSuper Takumar 200mm f/4 - $45 + ship
An affordable telephoto of exceptional quality... I've gotten a Tamron 70-200 2.8, so bye bye Takumar...
Clean inside and out. Clean glass, clean blades, few stray dust particles.
I think the filter thread is a little dented, so you need to use a little bit of force to screw the filter on and off (or just save yourself the hassle and always leave it on...).

Included is original Takumar front and rear caps, original Takumar hood, original Takumar case.

SOLDPentax-M 100mm f/4 Macro - $65 + ship
I’ve gotten a Tamron 90 f/2.8 Macro lens and the M 100 Macro just doesn’t get much use anymore… If you’re on a budget, this is really a stellar little lens that won’t break the bank. A nice lens for macro, portrait, and short-telephoto.

The barrel of the lens is clean, no major marks or scratches, there are however some light blemishes that you would expect for a lens its age. The glass has a haze over the front element, visible when viewed under a strong light. I've taken lots of photos with this guy and to me, they seemed acceptable and decently sharp. I can't really say how much of an effect this haze takes on the image quality.

Included is an original Pentax front and rear cap. I will also throw in a couple of filters, free of charge and a Vivitar 2x converter (no A contacts).

Shipping from my side would be USPS- insured and confirmed.

100% 20+ Feedback here on the Forums and 100% 300+ on eBay, so trade with confidence!

If money is needed either way, difference can be paid through Paypal.

I would prefer to deal within the United States so things don't get crazy and confusing with international shipping.

Last edited by Julie; 07-30-2013 at 11:13 AM.
07-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for the day.

If you have something to offer that I haven't listed, don't be afraid to send it to me!
07-21-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sunday bump
07-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
Where did you get that red camera strap? I really like it.

07-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geomez Quote
Where did you get that red camera strap? I really like it.
Thanks Geomez, I made it.
If you want to see more of my designs, check out the camera strap link in my signature.
07-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
Those are really nice. I think you should sell the red one on there as well.
07-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geomez Quote
Those are really nice. I think you should sell the red one on there as well.
Thanks! If there are no takers here, I will. I just thought it looked so darn good with the black Spottie.

Last edited by Julie; 07-25-2013 at 01:59 PM.
07-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Takumar 28mm 3.5 has been traded toward a lens that I wanted, the 8mm Rokinon. Thanks Gabe!

I've added asking prices to the other items. Open to trades and sales now.
07-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for the new week.....

---------- Post added 07-30-13 at 01:14 PM ----------

Takumar 28 f/3.5, Takumar 200 f/4, and M 100 f/4 Macro + converter have been sold!

Spotmatic, 17mm FE Takumar, and 50mm f/1.4 Takumar are left!
08-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for remaining items.

---------- Post added 08-07-13 at 08:11 PM ----------

All gone (except for the FE, will be making a new separate listing for it), thanks everyone!