PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro

Asking Price
375 USD

Item Location
Portland, OR (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling my Sigma 105 macro. Fantastic lens- read all the reviews. I bought it used in like new condition, and it still is. Comes with padded carrying pouch, front/rear covers, and hood. No instruction manual, cause I didn't get it when I bought it.

Here's the description from Sigma:

A medium telephoto macro lens which is designed for traditional and digital SLR cameras, its lens power layout produces an excellent optical performance. The lens coating cuts down ghost. The DG lens is designed to reduce the influence of harmful light caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. Its outstanding optical performance provides the ultimate correction against lateral chromatic aberration and distortion. This lens boasts compact dimensions of 2.9" (maximum diameter) and 3.7" (overall length). It has a filter size of 58mm and, at just 15.8 OZ, is also extremely lightweight. The minimum focusing distance of 31.2cm (12.2in) is capable of macro photography with a maximum magnification of 1:1. It is possible to enjoy photography from life-size close-up to infinity. This lens is equipped with a "Focus Limiter Switch" that limits the AF range so improving the speed and accuracy of auto focus. It also incorporates a Dual Focus (DF) system that is designed to make the lens easy to hold during auto focusing. The large focus ring offers smooth and positive action whilst focusing manually. A screw-in hood is included, for convenient use of circular polarizing filters. This telephoto macro lens has an equivalent field of view of 178mm on a digital SLR camera.

Asking $375 and that's pretty firm, cause it's a fair price, but I'm willing to negotiate I suppose. Also would entertain full or partial trades. Am interested in F or FA lenses primarily, my main interest right now being the FA 20-35/4.

Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Shipping included in US

Shipping Services
USPS, Fed Ex, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

07-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 93 (100%)
PM with a 'different' offer
07-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent