PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 30mm EX f/1.4 - $275

Asking Price
275 USD

Item Location
Bavaria, Germany (United States)

Item Description
If you need pictures, let me know and I will put them up, but I wanted to get this listing started.

I am selling this lens, I am not the original owner. I have had it for about a year. I plan to replace it with the FA 31 or the Sigma 18-35 f/1.8.

The item has no blemishes and is in excellent condition. I'd argue you wouldn't be able to tell it apart from a brand new one right off the shelf, to include the lack of any dust inside the lens. You may have to adjust the AF because I have had issues with it personally, but that just may be my camera or more likely the guy behind the camera. You may have no issues whatsoever.

I'd appreciate not having to move the price any lower - I bought it at much more than this, but I want to move it quickly.

Also included is the UV filter that came with it when I bought it, in addition to the lens hood, both caps, box (which has a very slight tear in one of the flaps), serial number card, and EX black case. I've replaced the rear cap with a Pentax one because Sigma rear lens craps are utter garbage.

Free shipping to CONUS, and outside please send me a pm and we will figure something out.

Lastly, I believe I have earned the ability to say that you can rest assured and trust no foul play will occur during this transaction.

Very Respectfully,
Heie

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
Deutsche Post/USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
10-Day Trial period from the day you receive it with full refund given if you are not satisfied. I just ask that you pay the return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-21-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Nice lens. Mine comes in very handy indoors in low light when 30 & 1.4 are helpful. Good luck with the sale.