PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D with Battery Grip and new spare battery

Asking Price
300 USD

Item Location
New York (United States)

Item Description
This is a studio use camera only. It was never used outside of the studio. As a result it is in amazing condition. While the shutter count is exactly 19k you would never know by looking or using the camera. You would swear it was brand new. I have ALL of the associated cords, charger, never used neck strap, viewer cover,etc…. The user manual is here too, in new condition. I was going to use this for outdoor work when I replaced this as my studio camera, hence I purchased a Battery grip and spare battery…. but It has only sat on the shelf….. So it's time for it to move on to a user who can truly appreciate the perfect shape that it is in. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself the "gift quality" shape it is in. Comes with all you see here. Camera, new neck strap, battery charger, original battery (still strong), all AV and USB cords,original eye cover, hot shoe cover, NEW never used Battery grip (UPC still on the bottom of the Grip box), Spare new battery.

I am asking $300 or a good offer for this wonderful setup plus $15 for paypal and shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 including paypal fees. International PM for quote

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
48 hours if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by davidgreen3003; 09-03-2013 at 07:32 AM.
07-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I am interested, PM to follow.