PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
WHITE Pentax K-30

Asking Price
425 USD

Item Location
NE PA (United States)

Item Description
Mint White Pentax K-30 body only. Barely used...Actual shutter count is 116. Includes everything in the box as if new. $425 shipped in USA

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jgmankos; 08-18-2013 at 10:27 PM.
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi, I am interested to buy your K-30. How much do you charge for the camera with shipping and handling included to Switzerland?
Best regards, Peter
07-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi, the camera looks good. may i know the reason for selling??? and plus, i am interested in buying a pentax, but you're selling the body only. would you be interested in purchasing a new lens (whichever i want) on my behalf and send it along the body in the same package mark the whole package as gift and used product (custom duty issues in my country - India).

Body only will be useless for me as pentax is not officially available in my country so its quite difficult and ridiculously expensive to source pentax products here in India.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 07-29-13 at 01:27 PM ----------

PS: I will pay for the new lens at the actual price....

---------- Post added 07-29-13 at 01:28 PM ----------

Hi, sorry didnt read the private message request earlier and posted publicly. Sorry.
07-29-2013, 04:56 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 55 (98%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pete53 Quote
Hi, I am interested to buy your K-30. How much do you charge for the camera with shipping and handling included to Switzerland?
Best regards, Peter
Add $30 for shipping outside the US

---------- Post added 07-29-13 at 07:57 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Racer911 Quote
Hi, the camera looks good. may i know the reason for selling??? and plus, i am interested in buying a pentax, but you're selling the body only. would you be interested in purchasing a new lens (whichever i want) on my behalf and send it along the body in the same package mark the whole package as gift and used product (custom duty issues in my country - India).

Body only will be useless for me as pentax is not officially available in my country so its quite difficult and ridiculously expensive to source pentax products here in India.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 07-29-13 at 01:27 PM ----------

PS: I will pay for the new lens at the actual price....

---------- Post added 07-29-13 at 01:28 PM ----------

Hi, sorry didnt read the private message request earlier and posted publicly. Sorry.
I am only selling the body. If you are interested in the camera, please send me a PM and we can discuss details. Thanks!