Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
M42 stuff. Body, lenses (Jupiter-9 etc) and genuine Pentax M42 adapter

I'm selling some of my less used stuff:

*SOLD*M42 Jupiter-9 2/85mm
Classic Russian portrait lens with M42 thread in good condition. Glass in excellent condition, focusing and the preset aperture work as they should,body has some signs of use. Comes with both caps (non original).
Price: 100Eur*SOLD*

M39->M42 Helios 44 2/58mm
Another classic from the USSR. This is the old aluminum barrel version with M39-thread for early Zenit SLRs. I've converted this to M42-thread with a M39->M42 thread step-up ring. Glass has some cleaning marks but no severe scratches, body shows some oxidation (and dirt)but could look great with some polishing. Focusing and preset aperture works as they should.
Price: 50Eur

M42 Makinon 3.5/28-80mm
This is a beast of a lens, all metal build with a 72mm filter thread and lots of glass. Constant aperture throughout the zoom range. Actually this is a vari-focal lens so re-focusing is needed after zooming. Glass is generally good with one tiny (2mm?)scratch in the front element. Body shows signs of use. Focusing and aperture work as they should. This is a M42-auto only lens, so no A/M switch (aperture pin must be jammed to use aperture on a dslr). Comes with both caps (non original).
Price: 30Eur

Zenit 122 M42-body
A Soviet SLR made from space age materials (plastic). In good condition, everything seems to work (haven't used this with film though). Comes with a cool original strap.
Price: 10Eur

M42 extension tubes
A set of three extension tubes, no aperture automation.
Price: 10Eur

*SOLD*Genuine Pentax M42-PK adapter
The first thing you need when entering the exciting world of manual focus M42 lenses with you DSLR. As good as new, comes in the original bag.
Price: 30Eur*SOLD*

I'm shipping from Finland by Finnish Post and cheapest shipping for individual items is +/-10Eur depending on the weight. The M42-PK adapter I can send in a letter. Payment by paypal. I'll take care of the paypal fee but buyer pays shipping.

I'm also open for sensible offers, pm me with any questions.

No returns unless the item significantly differs from description given here.

Last edited by ovim; 08-01-2013 at 08:10 AM.
07-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
pm sent.