PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC A* 300mm f/4

Asking Price
350 GBP

Item Location
Sunderland (UK)

Item Description
Offered for sale is a beautiful Pentax SMC A* 300mm F4 K-mount manual-focus prime.

I bought this lens within just the last couple of months or so but, with somewhat less than impeccable timing, I have decided to sell all my Pentax equipment and switch to the micro-four-thirds (MFT) format, which I have used before and suits me better.

This lens has absolutely no marks, scratches, dirt, haze, or fungus. The focus and aperture rings move smoothly and precisely.

I bought the lens from the original owner, who had kept it in a cupboard, unused, for the past TWENTY YEARS. Consequently, this lens is in pristine condition, and really has to be seen and held to be fully appreciated (my photographs simply don't do it justice).

Supplied in the original leather case (with carrying strap), with end caps and two Hoya skylight filters (one fitted, plus one spare). EDIT: the lens will ship with a new Pentax front cap in place of the original one shown in the first three pictures (see my following post).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE within the UK. For elsewhere, please contact me for a quote (which I will REDUCE by the UK rate, as I'm offering free domestic shipping).

Shipping Services
Royal Mail (Special Delivery or International Signed For, as appropriate)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
In the event of a genuine issue with the lens not being as described, I will accept return within seven days of delivery (shipping cost at buyer's expense).

Although I am a new seller on this forum, I have excellent feedback on eBay and in Amazon Marketplace (trading as kev_of_southwick in each case).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by K3v1n5; 08-07-2013 at 09:33 AM.
08-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
EDIT: The first three pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago to accompany my first attempt to sell this lens (on eBay). I took the last two pictures specifically for this ad, and I've just noticed that the older pictures show the original front cap, which I have since replaced with a modern one (also a genuine Pentax cap). You can just make out from the penultimate picture that the cap is the very latest pinch-fit type, which I think is better. Obviously, the lens will ship with the newer front cap.

Last edited by K3v1n5; 08-07-2013 at 09:34 AM.
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #3

Original Poster
Bump.
08-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #4

Original Poster
Bump.

08-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #5

Original Poster
Bump.