Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Pentax MZ-S + FA 28-200, Pentax F 17-28 Fisheye

Pentax MZ-S + FA 28-200, Pentax F 17-28 Fisheye

Pentax MZ-S + FA 28-200 + Accessories: $250 *SOLD*
Pentax F 17-28 Fisheye: $225 *SOLD*

All prices are in US dollars and include shipping and PayPal fees and insurance + tracking in North America. What you see is what you pay. Buyers outside of continental North America will receive a $25 credit towards shipping costs. I will not list this as a gift or skimp on the declared value for insurance purposes, so please keep that in mind if you are wary of potential duties incurred from this purchase.

PayPal will be the method of money exchange. I will also accept email money transfers from Canadian buyers with established feedback on these forums. I am located in the Vancouver area of BC, Canada, so if you're in the area I would not mind meeting up locally and doing a cash exchange.

Pentax MZ-S + FA 28-200: $250 *SOLD*
The MZ-S is in good condition (body) and in perfect working order
The FA 28-200 is in good condition

The MZ-S was recently used by me to shoot a roll of film. More for curiosity sake, as I had never shot with film before, but also to make sure that it was working properly (which it appears to be). It was my first try using film, and it was great! I would like to shoot more film in the future, I just don't need a super camera like the MZ-S to keep doing it. There are enough cheap working Pentax film bodies floating around on the local Craigslist listings that I can safely let this go to someone who can make full use of the MZ-S' horsepower.

There are some minor scuffs on the body - where the strap attachments are, and on the bottom, and some general wear on the edges. Nothing drastic or unexpected for a camera of this age. The camera is missing the hotshoe cover and the rubber eye cup for the viewfinder.

Inside the film compartment it is very clean. On the lens-mount side, the mirror has some dust that can probably be cleaned quite easily, I just never did it because I was not bothered by it, and I don't know how to properly do it without potentially scratching the mirror.

Packaged with this camera will be the FA 28-200, since I know that poor thing will sell for a pittance on its own. It's a great lens in good condition. Zooming is smooth, AF super fast, slow zoom creep, no scratches/haze/fungus on the glass, minimal dusts inside.

Also in this package will come this sweet camera bag that I found at a dollar store for $3 that is 95% as good as my $25 LowePro Rezo bag.

Also included: body cap for the MZ-S, back and front caps and a Tamron 1A filter for the lens, 3x CR-2 batteries (2 for the camera, 1 spare, only used for 1 roll of film so still pretty fresh), and 4 rolls of Fuji film.

Asking for $250 for the pair + all listed.

Pictures!
MZ-S + Accesories - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kqdnyb1wrvxiils/celtmU6oL8
FA 28-200 - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gn7c6t8ong83uwy/gRZWaFry19

Pentax F 17-28 Fisheye

$225 *SOLD*

Good condition. Some slight general wear, no significant dings or scratches, glass is perfect (no haze/fungus/scratches), minimal dusts inside, super fast and accurate autofocusing.

There is slight resistance when zooming past the 20mm mark (both ways) due to the pump-action nature of the zooming mechanism (think of the DA 18-55), as that is where the barrel reverses from going backward to forward. I suspect that this is a quirk with this model of lens in general. I wasn't sure how significant this was since I had never owned a 17-28 FE before, but I thought to mention it.

Comes with front slip-on cap, back cap, and Pentax S80-80 lens pouch.

Pictures!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v9rlhohfur392m/YH0Okl5Cku

Returns on anything after 7 days, you pay the shipping costs.

Send me a message if interested in anything here! ^_^

Attached Images

Last edited by EarlVonTapia; 08-06-2013 at 08:42 PM.
08-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent
08-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 45 (100%)
pm sent
08-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Original Poster
PM's replied.

F 17-28 Fisheye sold.

MZ-S Package sold. Luv you long time PF! ^_^

Last edited by EarlVonTapia; 08-06-2013 at 08:43 PM.