PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 40 Ltd, AF 360 FGZ, F50:F1.7, K-7, Sigma 30mm NEX

Asking Price
Listed below USD

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
I've rearranged my kit, so am looking to balance what I have with how I use it.
I'm in the “GTA” Toronto, and would prefer to deal within Canada. Local purchase and meet up welcome. Shipping will be actual price (tracked and insured). Paypal or cash. I will pay the fees. No trades at this time. Prefer those interested to have some prior dealings on the forum, however will evaluate case by case. Send me a PM and we'll go from there. Prices in CAD for Canadian buyers, otherwise US

I'll post lens pictures tomorrow evening EST.

SMC Pentax 50 F 1.7 - $160
You know what this is capable of. If not, check out the lens review pages. Glass is nearly perfect, small coating blemish on rear element, some dust specs within as expected. This copy has a partially damaged filter ring (common complaint of this lens), but is still capable of holding one. I also require +9 focus adjustment on my K-7 (however this may be just my K-7) so suggest use on bodies that support focus adjustment. Front and rear caps only - no box or case as not the original owner, but will be well packaged. Only selling as I have another 50...

Pentax AF-360FGZ flash unit - $150 SOLD
Would describe in near mint condition. Battery cover and lock in good condition. I am the original owner and will supply the case and box (and manual).

Pentax DA 40mm Ltd F2.8 - $220
Well worn condition showing some brassing to the lens body and on the threads. Front of the lens hood is scratched due to a drop (of the hood). Glass is pristine. A few dust specs within the glass, but nothing big. I am the original owner and will supply the case and box. Needs a good home, was the first limited experience for me and has supplied some excellent images.

Pentax K-7 body- $340
Canadian new, single owner. Serviced by Pentax Canada in December 2012. Will provide a copy of the service details (clean, adjust meter, and replace on/off collar switch).

Good condition, some minor scratches on the lower back, underneath the LCD (pictured), but only to the paint (this is a mag-alloy weather sealed body). Similarly the paint has been worn off the base protrusions. LCD in good condition with no scratches. This camera has not been dropped. Just on 20K actuations. Smoke free home.
Boxed with all original contents (battery, charger, Silkypix software, manuals, USB cable, av video cable, viewfinder cap) except the body cap and flash hotshoe cover (which have disappeared somewhere).
I'll also throw in a wired cable switch and if you wish, a 3rd party focusing screen (cut down Nikon FSX type).

Sigma DN NEO 30mm F2.8 for NEX - $90
Original owner, Canadian new, still under warranty (will be provided). The focus ring tends to bind somewhat on these, and I had Sigma Canada service it – improved some. Very sharp and compact lens for the NEX system. Will be supplied in original box and case, with rear cap only (you'll get the front cap if I can locate it). Update: you don't get the front cap, but you do get a folding rubber hood.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
See individual item description

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Actual cost

Shipping Services
USPS, tracked and insured.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns, however the buyer to pay tracked and insured shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Clarkey; 03-19-2016 at 06:53 AM.
08-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
I bought your 21 Ltd...one of my favorite lenses now. I'm trying to resist the 40... G/L for a very speedy sale (or I may cave and risk the dog house)
08-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Matt!. Posting updated to include pictures and description revisions.
08-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent on 360 flash

08-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Flash has been sold. Many thanks! Updated listing.
08-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
$10 off all remaining items, bump to the top.