PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax *ist DL silver edition

Asking Price
[S]105 USD[s/] 95

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
Hey guys. I picked up camera from another member here before I shipped off to Taiwan to teach some English camps. I didn't feel comfortable bringing around my K-5 with me so I opted for an older body to hold me over. Now that I'm back, I don't see much use for it. I did plan on keeping it around for taking some IR photos, but, I don't think I'd find myself doing it too often to be honest!

The body is still in pretty good shape considering it's age. There's a couple of scuff marks on the top and bottom of the camera, but no deep or serious gouges. The LCD has very little wear on it as well. All functions of the camera work as they should as does the flash. The eye cup went MIA while I was in Taiwan and I'm hoping it'll turn up in a bag somewhere but I've already unpacked and haven't seen it.

I'm fairly surprised by how sharp the photos are that come out of this thing. I think it may owe to weaker filters of the time? I did a few test runs with an IR filter I have and that doing hand held shots were easy, and there were times I found I had to stop down a bit actually 6 Megapixels may not seem like much considering what we have nowadays, but I find that it suits most of my purposes anywho since I don't really do any extreme cropping. This would make a nice backup or knock around camera if you wanted to let younger hands take a shot at photography. This thing also has a lower shutter count than my K-5 somehow. It only has 3,758 shots on it!

Price includes shipping and all that. If you have some other questions, feel free to get in touch with me. Thanks again to the guy who sold this to me before my trip

p.s. Sorry about the flash against a shiny, bright surface

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
DOA

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DL  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DL  Photo   

Last edited by northofpolaris; 08-10-2013 at 11:03 PM.
08-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Original Poster
Price drop bump
08-12-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
PM sent.