PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma f/1.8 28mm EX DG ASP Macro

Asking Price
290.00 USD

Item Location
Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Item Description
I am the second owner, and purchased this copy from another forum member. I find this to be a great "normal" focal length on dSLR, giving a similar perspective to the 43mm on a film body. Not only is the angle of view of this 28mm lens very versatile, but the wide aperture makes it useful for shooting in dimly lit situations or at night. The close focus capabilities are also nice if you use this as a walk-around prime or for street shooting.

This version has the aperture ring and is full frame compatible, becoming a decent wide angle lens on film or future full frame bodies when they become available. This is a well considered lens in Pentax mount, and user reviews can be found here:

Sigma 28mm F1.8 EX DG Aspherical DG DF Macro Lens Reviews - Sigma Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

While I have enjoyed using this lens, I find that I am using my Pentax-F 28mm a bit more often, and I am trying to cull the herd. Comes with original box, pouch, lens caps, petal hood and documentation.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Based upon buyer preference. e.g. approx. $20 for Canada and $30 for US Canada Post parcel rate. Higher for other destinations.

Shipping Services
At buyers preference and cost.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept e-Transfer from Canadian buyers. As is, where is unless there is evidence of discrepancy between the described item and it's condition prior to delivery to the carrier of choice.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 08-10-2013 at 12:46 PM ----------

Sold. Thank-you.

Attached Images