PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 Limited - Black - MIJ

Asking Price
735 USD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
For sale (or trade) is one Pentax FA 77mm f1.8 Limited lens. It is black and is of the type Made In Japan.
It comes complete with original box, original lens caps, original packing material, original pouch, and original paperwork.

CONDITION
Optics:
Excellent +
No noticeable dust, no blemishes on the glass, both front and back.
Coatings are pristine both front and back.
Aperture blades are clean and snappy (as new). As an interesting aside I sent the first one back because it had a lazy blade. This one provides a nice symmetrical opening.
Aperture ring works as new.
Cosmetically:
Cosmetically, this lens is mint. That includes the pouch and the front lens cap. The rear lens cap is excellent +.

When I bought this lens, I took out the lens and the rear cap and placed the rest back in the box with all the original contents and stored them. Even the box is in excellent condition. I used a separate pinch style front cap on a step up ring for protection.

Use:
I used the lens on maybe half a dozen occasions, and the results are fantastic. Sharpness, rendering, all you read about. Sadly this lens is beyond my photography capability and I need the funds. As such, I am hoping a new owner will make use of it in a way that I should have.

THE TRADE:
In addition to $50, I am looking to acquire a Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM with Pentax mount. I am looking for the same sort of package - box, near unused condition, no issues whatsoever including optically, cosmetically, mechanically, and so on.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping cost including agreed upon options to be added to Asking Price. See below.

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Shipping:
Will ship to most destinations, some of which may have conditions attached. PM for details.
Shipping options include registered, insured, and signature. Shipping options can be changed, but may affect the Return Policy.

Return Policy:
****My feedback on Pentax Forums is 25 (100% positive). On eBay it is 142 (100% positive).****

Most destinations - If the item is not as described in the listing, send it back to me within 5 days of my receiving delivery notification. If I receive communication to the effect that the item has been delivered and examined and everything looks fine or words to that effect, then it is implied that it will not be returned and the Return Policy will no longer apply. Should goods have to be returned, Buyer covers return shipping cost and will be refunded the total original payment amount less original shipping cost. This will be initiated after the item has been received back here in its original listing condition. If an issue arises, we will discuss our options privately.
Some destinations may have a different Return Policy and maybe even no Return Policy at all. As stated above, Private Message me for details.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

08-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump.
08-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent for trade
08-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Original Poster