Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Ravelli (Kruger Optical 65307) Pistol Grip Head for Bogen 3025 or similar

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FOR SALE OR TRADE: Ravelli (Kruger Optical 65307) Pistol Grip Head for Bogen 3025 or similar

Asking Price
TRADE or $25 USD

Item Location
Oskaloosa, Iowa (United States)

Item Description
I have a Ravelli (Kruger Optical 65307) Pistol Grip Head with 2 quick release plates I'd like to swap even up for a Bogen 3025, Manfrotto 056 3D Junior head, or similar good quality head without quick release.

It's actually my wife's, but she wants a head she can use with her Pentax Q, as well as her K-x. The Q is a tiny camera, and not well suited for a quick release plate hanging off it all the time. That's the only reason she wants to swap.

I actually like the quick release system on this head more than a lot of the others. This one slides in and positively locks in by itself. You just snug a knob on the side to prevent vibration. To remove, loosen the knob, press the release & slide it out. Presto. No way this will fall of by itself, though... which is why I like it.

It also has two built-in spirit levels.

The head's in great shape. The only marks are on the swing-out keys on the tripod screw on the quick release plates you screw into the camera. I didn't want these loosening up, and it was tight quarters for my fingers to fit, so I used pliers to snug them up. You won't see the marks since they're on the bottom of the camera, though.

The recently discontinued Kruger Optical brand of this head sold on Amazon for $70. NOTE: Photos shown are stock photos.

So... if someone has a good non-quick release head they'd like to swap straight up for this one, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I'd take $25 for it, shipped in the continental U.S.

Cheers,
Bob :-)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
None

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by GibbyTheMole; 08-14-2013 at 05:48 AM.
08-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
bumping up for a monday..

Last edited by GibbyTheMole; 08-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.
08-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Wednesday bumparoni...
08-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for Friday...