Item for Sale
SOLD Pentax A 50mm f/2 -- great condition -- free shipping

Asking Price
35 USD

Item Location
New Hampshire (United States)

Item Description
SOLD

This is a Pentax A 50mm f/2 prime lens. The condition of both the build and optics is excellent. Optics only have a small amount of dust usually present in any old manual glass, and better than most. The focus ring is solid and smooth infinity to close-range, and the aperture ring feels solid, locking mechanism at A works. No oil on the blades, no fungus in the lens, metering works with my K-01 and K20D. Excellent lens for the price.

Doesn't come with any accessories except caps for both sides (pictured). The cap is actually pretty cool as it just slides on instead of having to push springs on the sides. Must be an A-series era thing.

I will ship to US through USPS. Shipping within the contiguous US states (meaning not Alaska/Hawaii) is free. I have no problem shipping international, we can discuss that over PM, but you will have to pay for the shipping. I will make sure the item is delicately and carefully packed.

Photos:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 08-10-2013 at 08:28 PM ----------

Sold!

Last edited by NitroDC; 08-10-2013 at 05:29 PM.