Item for Sale
K-X Body only

Asking Price
225 USD

Item Location
DFW (United States)

Item Description
Like new K-X body.

I picked this up about 18 months ago...didn't really want the body, but it came with a lens I wanted. I've used it sparingly while I've owned it as I have a K5, K30, and K10 that I regularly use.

That said, it's in like new condition. LCD is flawless, exposures are accurate, shutter works etc etc. There are 2 "marks" on the bottom from attaching a battery grip. (yes, I made a grip from a Canon as my hands are a bit big and I found this body just too small to use comfortably). If you are interested in the grip, let me know. It does not provide power, just increases the size and weight of the body....

Comes with un-used Pentax neck strap (still in plastic) and the Tamrac 5501 carry bag that I received when I bought the package. Does not come with manuals, software or cables....sorry but that is how I received it.

I will add this has the typical K-X battery indicator issues....that is, goes from green to orange after about 50 shots, then stays orange for another 400 or so. I used eneloops without any issue other than this.

PM with any questions.....

Shutter Count is 2405
firmware is 1.02

Mark

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$5 USD

Shipping Services
USPS-UPS-FEDEX Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days if not as stated. Buyer pays return shipping and initial shipping to buyer is not refunded.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images