Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Pentax *ist D with Grip / Pentax 1.7x teleconverter

Pentax ist D Body and Grip Old Price $150

New Price Drop! $125

UNSOLD OFF TO EBAY

I purchased this from a fellow member. Comes with Box but not all cables and accessories. Includes two ist D straps. I bought an extra one and I'm throwing it in there.
Included in the sale is the Battery Grip

Camera functions fine, no issues at all. Takes 4 AA or 2 CR-V3 batteries.

I tried to take really good pictures to show the camera. Using KEH.com grading system I would say it is in EX condition

Excellent" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item. May have small dings and slight finish wear.

Sale will include the camera, battery grip and two straps. Comes in original box. (no original cables just the box)

$125 shipped USPS Priority. Shipping to Continental US and Canada only please.

1.7x converter HAS BEEN SOLD:
Teleconverter: Old Price $295

New Price Drop $275 [SOLD]

Excellent example of the Pentax-F SMC 1.7x AF adapter, in excellent condition and full working order, with Pentax end-caps.

This adapter provides autofocus with manual focus lenses, and additionally serves as a 1.7x teleconverter. As such, it is NOT primarily a teleconverter. It is a device to convert manual focus lenses to autofocus that just so happens to provide 1.7x magnification, and will actually LIMIT the autofocus of an autofocus lens.

I was surprised that it auto focused with my Rokinon 85mm 1.4. Really fun to use.

SMC Pentax-F 1.7x AF Adapter Reviews - Pentax K-mount Teleconverters and Adapters - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Includes front and rear cap.

$275 shipped USPS Priority. Shipping to Continental US and Canada only please.

Payment by Paypal please. PM me for more information.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SIGMA SD15  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SIGMA SD15  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SIGMA SD15  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SIGMA SD15  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSLR-A900  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSLR-A900  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSLR-A900  Photo 

Last edited by SweetPixels; 09-01-2013 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Price Drop
08-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
I love the product pictures.
Good luck with the sale.
08-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi,
what are the two bright dots on thel lens ? (last picture)
08-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #4

Original Poster
Bright spots are reflections. No matter which way I turned it it was reflecting light. I have light everywhere and huge window so it was hard to not get any reflections. Glass is clean no fungus.

08-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #5

Original Poster
Price Drop

Price Drop!
08-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I just want to say I have an *ist D camera that was given to me and even though its older.... its still a great little camera. Since its older it doesn't have all the bells and whistles on it the newer ones do (like the different "modes" and "scenes") but that makes it a great camera for someone just learning digital photography. I don't even know what the shutter count is on mine since it won't give me a count but it still takes clear, bright pictures and has never failed me.

Good luck selling the gear. It will make a great starter camera or back up for someone! (I hope to upgrade this winter, but will be keeping my *ist D for a backup)
08-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 148 (99%)
The TTL flash and tethering functions are missing in the following models. Viewfinder is also great. I recently bought one off ebay, to pair with the TTL ring flash for macro work. Haven't figure out the tethering. I guess since it does not have live view, I can only check photos on computer.
Anyway, very nice camera if you want to use cheaper TTL flash.