PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax Teleconverter, Rear Converter-A 2X-L

Asking Price
$250 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
This is a Pentax k-mount rear converter. I had a hard time finding this and I purchased it to go with my DA*200mm lens and it has worked well for me but I am selling my DA*200 so I will wont have any lens compatible with this converter anymore. Comes with front and rear caps, packaging will not be the original but generic cardboard box with good padding. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and thanks for looking,
Grant

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included within continental US

Shipping Services
Depends on your location

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If item is not as described in listing you may return minus shipping charges and paypal fees.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

08-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
PM Sent...
08-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I have one of these and don't have lens for it but also thinking of DA*200 as telephoto lens to pair with it, can You pls share your experience with this combo?
08-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
I found the combination to be a good fit. I have owned the converter for less than a year and am selling it for two reasons: one I have a 60-250 paired with a 1.7x teleconverter that works nicely and two, I need to raise some cash and have to get rid of duplicate lens setups and the 60-250 is more versatile. Before I bought this converter I was worried about manual focusing and my ability to do it well. I used the DA* 200mm and the 2x rear converter with the "catch in focus" feature you can enable in your camera and found it to work well. I did not use the combination a lot, but was happy with it when I did. Here is a shot I got by sneaking up on a mountain goat. I was hiding behind a basalt outcrop and some dried up bunchgrass (it was February on the breaks of the Grande Ronde River in eastern Oregon).

---------- Post added 08-28-13 at 10:59 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Barbarosa Quote
I have one of these and don't have lens for it but also thinking of DA*200 as telephoto lens to pair with it, can You pls share your experience with this combo?
And by the way Barbarosa, I have the DA* 200mm lens that I used with it for sale if you are in need of one.

Last edited by grant richie; 08-28-2013 at 11:00 PM.
08-29-2013, 01:20 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
it seams OK combination judging by this image. I would gladly buy da*200 but at this moment time is problem, if we agree that time is money so that have to wait a bit.