PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax M85 F2

Asking Price
250 USD

Item Location
Dubai (UAE)

Item Description
I originally bought this here at Pentaxforums marketplace during July 2011 from a member by name YJD. Since then, I have used it only a couple of times and from then on I find this resting in my bag and not becoming my go to lens as I am not an expert yet to deal with manual lens.
I was originally fascinated by this classical legendary lens and wanted one for me as well but now I am starting to understand my shooting habits that I now realized that I am a person for wide angle shots rather than a telephoto. Hence, I have decided to sell this off and get hold of Tamron 17-50 F2.8 and am open to achieve this either by a trading or buy it off from here while replacing this one.
As mentioned earlier, I didn't use it much and hence in the same condition as I bought it. You can see some samples clicked from this lens in the lens sample section under my name and those were shots taken immediately after my purchase but thereafter I didn't use it much except a few test shots.

Summary: Ready to sell this or for trading with Tamron 17-50 - I will confirm the shipping to your destination after I make contact with the buyer with the actual shipping location.

Product Shots: In the final shot the lens will indicate as having a Hoya UV filter which is not included in the sale but just to convey that this lens was safe and protected with that during it's time with me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
approx $50-60 (will confirm the actual price to buyer)

Shipping Services
DHL, FedEX, Aramex, EmPost

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This is in very good condition same as how I purchased however if proved (within 48 hours of receipt) to have serious flaw you can ship it back for refunding the cost of product.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo