Item for Sale
Carryspeed Swivi LCD 3X Viewfinder

Asking Price
$85.00 USD

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description

~SALE PENDING~

Up for sale is my Carryspeed Swivi Foldable LCD Viewfinder w/3X magnification.

This is a great addition for K-01 and Q cameras for viewing the LCD screen. It has a 3X magnification and adjustable diopter and easily flips out of the way for native LCD view. The big rubber eye cup works great even when wearing eye glasses.

I used this on my Q with adapted lenses for a great view when manually focusing. Please see the tutorial thread I started for it:

Carryspeed viewfinder adapter to the Q

Please note that the additional arca-swiss plate shown in that thread to adapt to the Q is not included with the sale. The viewfinder is adjustable and will work fine on normally sized bodies like the K-01, K-5, etc.

Here is the same viewfinder on the Adorama site. This shows a version II which this one is not. I don't know what the difference is between my viewfinder and the version II shown:

Adorama Swivi Viewfinder

Shipping: I will ship the following business day after payment is received via USPS Priority Mail with the cost included with the sale. For our Canadian neighbors please add $5.00 for the extra shipping cost. Will ship via USPS Priority International. Please know your import duty/taxes as I will not alter the customs form.

Payment: I will accept PayPal for payment with no fees assessed to the buyer.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included with price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer may return if not as described within 3 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-02-13 at 07:50 PM ----------

~SALE PENDING~

Last edited by stormtech; 09-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.