PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 50mm f1.7 with box and booklet

Asking Price
245 AUD negotiable

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Here is the highly sought after FA 50mm f1.7, I'd say the sharpest 50 I have ever used (a very close match to my 55mm f1.2 even comparing f2 on the 55 vs f1.7 on this FA).
Comes in original box, with booklet with front & rear lens caps, and UV filter.
There is a mark (probably fungus) behind the front element of the lens at the outer edge of the element. It does not affect image quality at all (and nor does it look anywhere near as bad in real life as it does in the picture). The picture is designed to picture it of course, so it makes it very obvious but in real life it's not that bad. The person who sold it to me, a respected Pentax seller in Japan, said that the lens had been treated in some kind of stop fungus stuff, which just stops this from spreading - and in over 2 years it has remained the same, so I'd say it's worked.
Anyway it still takes tremendous photos.

Pick up in Newcastle is accepted, postage to Australia is FREE, postage worldwide please message.
Bank deposit encourages a $4 discount, but Paypal is also accepted.

Enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 09-20-2013 at 08:37 PM.