OEM Pentax D-BC90 Battery Charger, D-LI90 Lith. Ion Battery for K7/5/5II

Asking Price
$25 USD

Item Location
Mount Joy, PA (United States)

Item Description
1. OEM Pentax D-BC90 Battery Charger - Unused, essentially Like New condition
2. OEM Pentax D-LI90 Battery for K-7, K-5, K-5ii - Only charged a few times

These are the battery and charger one gets with a new DSLR like the ones listed above. I am selling these because I still had a charger from my original K-5 and I already have two batteries. I don't need a third.

Pentax kindly sent me a K-5ii to replace my malfunctioning K-5. I've been using the charger from the older camera simply because it was already on my desk. The new charger that came with the K-5ii stayed in the box, unused. The battery I'm selling is originally from the K-5. The K-5 spent more time at CRIS than it did with me, so the battery was barely used. It may have been charged 2 or 3 times in total.

I would prefer to sell the charger and battery together. Keep in mind to buy the charger by itself, new from B&H or Adorama would be about $40. All items will ship in their original plastic wrappings. I'll even pre-charge the battery for you so it arrives ready to rock-and-roll. Shipping and PayPal fees are included in the price. USPS does not allow shipping batteries (or there are restrictions of some kind on them) so I'll send via UPS or FedEx.

Proceeds from this sale are being used to donate to PentaxForums.com

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if items arrive not as described. Buyer must return items within 7 days of original receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. Please contact me before returning items.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Pm sent
09-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
All PMs read and replied to. Sale pending.