PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC 6x7 75mm f4.5 Shift lens

Asking Price
275 EUR

Item Location
Kuusamo (Finland)

Item Description
For sale is the rare specialty lens Pentax SMC 6x7 75mm f4.5 Shift lens, the only shift lens Pentax ever made for 67 or 645 medium formats. This is the earlier version of the lens. With the appropriate adapter, the lens can be used on Pentax K-mount film and digital cameras or Pentax 645 film or digital cameras.

Here is Pentaxforum's lens review on it: SMC Pentax 67 / SMC Pentax-6x7 75mm F4.5 Shift Reviews - 67 Wide-Angle Primes - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Here are some pointers on how to use it: Pentax 67 75mm shift lens: Manual or instructions please. - Photo.net Medium Format Forum

The lens is in good to fair condition with very good optics - there is no fungus or major scratches. On the front element there are some minor cleaning marks/scratches that should not influence image quality at all.

Externally the lens shows signs of use with some brassing, please see images below. The filter thread has taken a hit and filters can not be used on this lens, please see images below. Everything else works as it should, focusing is smooth, aperture rings (on the front) work and so does the shift. Comes with front & rear caps.

These seem to go for 300 to 500 euros on ebay so my asking price reflects the condition of the lens. This is a user copy, not a collector's item.

Trade proposals are also welcome but only if one of these lenses are involved:
Pentax DA* 55mm f1.4
Pentax DFA 100mm f2.8 Macro WR

I would obviously pay some cash in a trade like that because both of those lenses are worth a bit more than this 75mm shift (depending on lens condition of course!).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Calculated based on destination

Shipping Services
Finnish Mail (Itella)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Paypal preferred but money transfer also possible if buyer pays fees.

Returns accepted only if item not as described and buyer opted for insured shipping (I don't want to be the fall guy for mail man throwing the parcels around). Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
09-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump!

Please note that KEH is selling one of these in "bargain" condition for USD 525...this is a PentaxForums price I am asking, please don't force me to put this special lens on evilbay :-)
10-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Oh my, its beautiful.
Are you still selling it?
10-04-2013, 06:29 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Yeah, it is still up for grabs :-)

---------- Post added 6th Oct 2013 at 07:01 ----------

Sale to Sushidesigns pending.