Item for Sale
PRIME Pentax-F 100mm f2.8 MACRO (AF with Focus Lock!) - WORLDWIDE

Asking Price
see description USD

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
PRIME Pentax-F 100mm f2.8 MACRO (AF)

You don't see this lens offered on Marketplace often, and I'm probably going to regret letting this one go, but I'm in a pinch and have another bill to pay.
Why are many people after this one, instead of the current D/FA or later FA models?
One of the highest rated Pentax lenses (9.5 average on the Pentax Forums review page). The later FA and D/FA version lacks the handy focus range lock. If you have a Pentax Q, this lens will also give you a great 560mm equiv. FOV and super macro working distance, along with greater DOF (thanks to the smaller sensor). And yet you can get this one for the same price (or less).

QuoteQuote:
Difficult to find one in excellent condition due to its age and rarity. Older F lenses tend to be popular due to subjective preferences; i.e. amount "pixie dust" , color of coating (deeper purple), and perhaps material composition of optics.
The lens has a unique rendering quality to it, different from modern digital lenses.
See 201 images accepted into the Pentax Photo Gallery for this model:

If that isn't enought to make you drool over owning this lens, there are MORE on Flickriver.

This lens shows a little bit of use cosmetically (see photos). The photos picked up a specular highlight on the filter ring that looks like paint missing, but it isn't - it is just a highlight from the overhead lights.
Optically and mechanically superb.

I will be happy to ship this excellent lens worldwide, but only to PF members with good feedback. No new members, please.
Priced to sell quickly:
$525 plus actual shipping. (I have another purchase to pay for!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
Kiwi Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
PM sent for purchase
09-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
SOLD to the gentleman in New Zealand!