PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 20-40mm f2.8

Asking Price
220 AUD negotiable

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
This is the Sigma 20-40mm f2.8 with AWESOME I.Q. in basically all the respects that you want a wide lens to have awesome I.Q. - that is, very very sharp, minimal vignetting (even on FF) and minimal barrel distortion.
It is in absolutely excellent condition. I bought it from a member of this forum who from memory was the original owner of this, and he had never used it except for a handful of test shots. Unfortunately, that's exactly the same for me. I did get some great night shots with it (since it's the sharpest lens at f2.8 that I have wider than 35, so it's great for night photography) - but mainly I bought it in hope of the FF. As you know, we've not seen that yet, but all I've done is moved a lucky buyer closer to the date that it could happen, and render this lens a SWEET wide angle option that you can mount normal filters on and enjoy the highest of UWA image quality.

See for yourself in the photos regarding the condition. It also comes with its box, hood, caps, paper work and a very handy belt-able pouch (it has a loop on the back) which is great for either smaller cameras or putting a lens in at a wedding or something.

Postage in Australia is included. The Paypal fee is ALSO included, and at this stage I'd actually prefer it. Worldwide postage, please message me for a price.
Any other questions and offers are welcome - so enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 23-09-13 at 19:46 ----------

Bump with a price drop. Now $245 with postage in Australia. (edit: now $220 with postage).

Last edited by Quazimoto; 10-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.