Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-20-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Schneider Kreuznach D-Xenagon 35mm f2 (aka FA 35mm f2)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Schneider Kreuznach D-Xenagon 35mm f2 (aka FA 35mm f2)

Asking Price
275 AUD negotiable

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Here is the wonderful and quite rare Schneider Kreuznach 35mm f2 - exactly the same lens as the FA 35mm f2. Some might argue the coating is slightly different but I am a huge fan of Pentax's SMC and I feel like this is the same - has that same clean, smooth look that wipes away any fingerprints or anything without a care in the world.
Unfortunately I've had almost no time to use this and it has to go, but from the little use I've had with it, I've loved it.
VERY VERY useable wide open and has that "wow" factor of focal length (equal to 52mm on full frame).

It comes with a Hoya Skylight UV filter (not pictured but it IS included) - but I don't have any other accessories for it - the front cap has been replaced by an older Pentax one, but it clicks on fine - and of course you get a Pentax rear cap. I'd probably advise its new owner to get one of those retractable rubber hoods which the lens cap can still click on while they're attached, and it will just increase contrast a bit and cut down on flare.
Anyway it's in great condition - optically perfect and cosmetically great too. See photos!

Postage in Australia is included. The Paypal fee is ALSO included, meaning bank deposit will attract a $4 discount. Worldwide postage, please message me for a price.
Any other questions and offers are welcome - so enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 10-07-2013 at 04:48 PM.
09-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump with a price drop.
Here is a photo taken on a K-01 with this lens at f2 (yes, wide open). Gorgeous lens!
Attached Images

09-23-2013, 04:18 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent.
Cheers
09-24-2013, 03:24 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Still for sale, cheers.