PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Smc Pentax A* 600mm F/5.6 ED IF Prime Telephoto

Asking Price
3,100 USD

Item Location
Somerville. NJ (United States)

Item Description
This offering is a Smc Pentax-A*600mm f/5.6 ED-IF Prime Telephoto Lens Serial No. 5962774

This is a manual focus Pentax lens, overall this is in excellent condition. All pictures are the actual of the item selling. This lens is K-mount and compatible with film and DSLR/SLR Cameras.

Please copy and paste the link to your browser to see pictures of the lens and taken with the lens.

Pentax-A* 600mm F/5.6 - a set on Flickr

The lens was mounted on Winberley Gimbal Head, focus to mid center of the nest and cable triggered.

Also the link for my Shutterstock webpage is attached. These pictures are taken from this lens and are approved and selected by shutterstock for publicly sale.

http://www.shutterstock.com/g/cvrestan/sets/1080607-osprey

I owned this lens for a few months. I like to take pictures birds in flight and good return in shutterstock. Have too much amazing opportunity to produced decent pictures of a mature bald eagle fight for his fish against juviinlie bald eagle in mid air, but come out short of a blurry result, because it is manual lens, it was a struggle..and have the opportunity in Ebay to own the fastest SMC Pentax FA* 600mm F4, i bought it. Then, this lens needs a new home.

My own opinion is, decent/legacy pentax lens are investment. It always have a good resale value.

You can always make an offer, but do not expect a return e-mail if it is a low ball offer.

Lens is located in Somerville, New Jersey. If you are in tri-state area or Pennsylvania..or nearby State ..you could try the lens, just drop me an e-mail and you save some monies in shipping and paypal fee, too. I can accept cash for this transaction.

Description of the Lens:

Cosmetic or outside appearance: There are some scratches and paint off on the bottom barrel and one small very tiny in the lens hood. (Please see attached pictures) Otherwise it looks excellent.

My interpretation of excellent is “minor signs of use and wear such as small scratches, marks, etc.”

Optics: NO fungus, NO Haze, NO Oil, NO Scratches, Clean and Clear

Aperture Ring: Smooth focus and Functioning well

Drop-in Filter Holder: Good Condition, indicates some wear

Trunk Case: Good condition indicates some wear

Includes: Lens with built-in hood, original front lens leather cover, original rear cap, Trunk case, drop-in filter holder, Pentax Trunk case strap, Original lens strap, Warranty card.

Shipping cost and paypal fee are not included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Separate cost, please ask

Shipping Services
United State Postal Services (USPS)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return will be accepted if the item is broken and only it item is described or as pictured. Buyer will responsible for the shipping fee.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 09-21-2013 at 07:08 PM ----------

I will include Heliopan 49mm KR1.5 Skylight Filter

Thanks again, dadipentak for your opinion.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by kulas3VII; 09-21-2013 at 07:33 PM.
09-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
PM sent.
09-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PentaxCats Quote
PM sent.
PM replied.

---------- Post added 09-21-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------