PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-01 (Black)

Asking Price
275 USD

Item Location
Northeast (United States)

Item Description
I purchased this Pentax K-01 new from Adorama on April 9, 2013. The camera is in “Like-New” condition. The last shutter count is #668. The sensor is spotless. The screen protector was installed from day-one. I will include the original sales receipt plus the Pentax Two-Year Extended Warranty Card I purchased for this camera. Although I am sure the warranty is transferable to the new owner.

Everything inside the original box is included:
-K01 Camera
-D-LI90 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1860mAh)
-K-BC90 Battery Charger Kit for K7 Digital SLR Camera
-I-USB7 USB Interface Cable
-Strap O-ST120
-Hotshoe Cover FK
-Body Mount Cover
-Software CD-ROM S-SW120
-Instruction Manual
-Serial Number Card.

Please note that return is accepted only if the item is not as described. Return will not be accepted if the shutter count is increased by more than 20 counts.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$17.45 ($12.35 + $5.10 Insurance)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail to USA PayPal-confirmed address including full insurance.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted only if the item is not as described. Return will not be accepted if the shutter count is increased by more than 20 counts. Buyer has 3 days after confirmed receipt to check the item to see if it meets seller's description. If buyer is not satisfied, buyer must ship item back to seller via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and assumes all liability until seller confirms receipt and condition of returned goods. Upon receipt of returned goods and confirmation of contents and condition, the seller will refund the full purchase price, less original shipping costs and any PayPal fees.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

09-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Re: K-01

PM sent