Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Voigtlander SLII 20mm F3.5 with LH-20 Hood

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander SLII 20mm F3.5 with LH-20 Hood

Asking Price
478 USD

Item Location
Northeast (United States)

Item Description
The Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm f/3.5 lens is in excellent condition. The body shows some minor signs of wear. There is some paint wear on the aperture lock-button (see last photo). Glass are clean, clear, and blemish-free; aperture blades are clean / oil-free and snappy; aperture ring clicks positively into all apertures; focus ring is well damped and very smooth; and everything work as they should. Lens comes with the Voigtlander LH-20 Lens Hood and Voigtlander front and rear caps.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$19.75 ($12.35 + $7.40 Insurance)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail to USA PayPal-confirmed address including full insurance.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return accepted only if the item is not as described. Buyer has 3 days after confirmed receipt to check the item to see if it meets seller's description. If buyer is not satisfied, buyer must ship item back to seller via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and assumes all liability until seller confirms receipt and condition of returned goods. Upon receipt of returned goods and confirmation of contents and condition, the seller will refund the full purchase price, less original shipping costs and any PayPal fees.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

09-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
That's a lens on my wishlist!
09-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
This is a truly underappreciated lens. It is enormously capable. I use mine on my Pentax MX and my Fuji Xpro 1. Whatever weaknesses it has on full-frame, they disappear on APSC.
10-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Below are two un-cropped full size test shots from the CV20mm:

Attached Images