Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
SMC DA*50-135mm f2.8 - Excellent Condition + 3 filters - Free Postage in Australia

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC DA*50-135mm f2.8 - Excellent Condition + 3 filters - Free Postage in Australia

Asking Price
745 AUD

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Here I have an excellent copy of the the exquisite SMC DA* 50-135mm f2.8.
Most of the lenses I list I have loved in some way, but nothing compares to this. This one actually kept me with Pentax basically on its own. It's so slim and easy to handle compared to a 70-200, and the images are nothing short of superb.
But it's time for 50-135 and I to part ways, so you can be its new owner. I have NEVER had an SDM issues with it, let's just get the out of the way. It comes in excellent condition (note: not NEW condition, I have owned it for almost 2 years so yes, it is used) but the glass is perfect and there are no major cosmetic blemishes. It also comes with everything - box, original pouch, hood, both caps. As you'll see in the photos, I have also thrown in some extras - 3 filters. 1 x Kenko clear protector which has been on the lens for the last year or so, gotta protect that gorgeous glass! 1 x Kenko circular polariser and 1 x ND8 (3 stop) neutral density filter. All filters have cases and are in good condition.

Postage in Australia is included. The Paypal fee is ALSO included to bank deposit will encourage a $10 discount. Price is negotiable but it's already a great price so don't be silly
Worldwide postage, please message me for a price - though I should just say now, that with its box etc., it aint gonna be cheap. By all means message to find out, but yes, it could be quite high.
Any other questions and offers are welcome - check out the pics and enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 01-15-2014 at 09:56 PM.
10-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent