PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 1.4x Pz-AF MC4 Teleconverter

Asking Price
$235 USD

Item Location
Lancaster, PA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is one Tamron 1.4x Pz-AF MC4 teleconverter.

I probably don't need to remind people the great characteristics of this teleconverter. The chorus is always the same: It works with screw drive AF lenses and it retains SDM functionality on lenses like the DA* 50-135mm 2.8. All converters cause at least some loss of resolution and/or contrast, but the Tamron 1.4x Pz-AF MC4 is one of the better performers out there.

This converter is in overall excellent condition. The glass is clean and clear with no blemishes on the coating. No dust, no fungus.

I've owned this converter for about a year. I didn't get to use it much on my K-5 because that DSLR spent most of its life at CRIS. However, I did get to use the Tamron on my K-5ii and I did a review of it here on PF earlier in the month. Among my remarks I noted that, in my particular testing experience, the converter worked surprisingly well with my DA L 55-300mm F4-5.8. The auto focus was slower than usual, but the light was from late-day, overcast skies. Using the converter with my DA* 50-135mm 2.8 was fantastic; quick and sharp, just like using the lens by itself.

I'm selling because of an unplanned-for car repair. A year ago I hoped to get into some bird/wildlife photography, but the lack of a working camera, not to mention the birds and wildlife, put a damper on that idea!

The converter will come with its original caps and a faux leatherette drawstring pouch. The pouch is not original to the converter. My understanding is there would ordinarily be one with the converter, branded with the Tamron name. The pouch I'm providing had no other use for me, so I'm including in the sale.

The price includes shipping costs and any PayPal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if items arrive not as described. Buyer must return items within 7 days of original receipt. Buyer pays return shipping, and shipping must include the appropriate insurance coverage for the value of the item. Please contact me before returning items.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

10-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
still available!
10-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Tamron Tele

I am interested but cannot send private message due to lack of previous posts.

---------- Post added 10-01-13 at 11:00 AM ----------

Sending you a PM, had to post 2x first.

---------- Post added 10-01-13 at 12:11 PM ----------

Trying to contact via PM; had to make a separate second post first. Apparently replies don't count.
10-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by learment Quote
I am interested but cannot send private message due to lack of previous posts.

---------- Post added 10-01-13 at 11:00 AM ----------

Sending you a PM, had to post 2x first.

---------- Post added 10-01-13 at 12:11 PM ----------

Trying to contact via PM; had to make a separate second post first. Apparently replies don't count.
Sent you a PM, learment. Hope you can read it and reply. Also, you have to post to the "introductions" forum and say "hi" to everybody!

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 09:00 PM ----------

Sold, pending payment!