PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 100-300 F4 APO EX DG w/1.4 tc

Asking Price
1,350 USD

Item Location
Milwaukee, WI (United States)

Item Description
I recently bought this lens and tc here on the forums. It is as good as it's reputation. But perhaps I should have done more research. It is also as heavy as it's reputation. I don't think a lot about 2-3 lbs being very heavy. Until you have to carry it around for awhile. I considered joining a gym and bulking up to keep using this lens, but the reality of the fact that I hate gyms and wouldn't very often get to use this lens to it's full benefit forces the sale. If I were in a different income bracket, I'd keep it, but for me this amount of money is better put into lenses I can use more often.

Both the lens and TC are in excellent condition with clean glass and bodies. The TC has front and rear caps and comes in it's little travel pouch. The lens when I got it had a little wobble at the end that connected to the camera body. I sent it into Sigma and they made it as good as new. It has front and rear caps and the lens hood and comes with a Hoya UV filter attached.

The price of $1,350 includes any Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail service in the US. I have a smattering of feedback here with all satisfied customers and a boatload of positive feedback on eBay as mikeslps and mikeslps_2. Everything will be well packed and reach you in the same beautiful condition that it is now.

I've barely used it since I got it, but here's a few test shots I took (and please note that these were shot through our dirty living room window. Your results will be even better.

I've heard some copies are soft at 300mm......this one looks fine to me......this squirrel was shot at 300mm....and then I cropped WAY in.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item as described or money back 5 day guarantee

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Lukinosity; 10-01-2013 at 12:17 PM.
10-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
I bought a guitar strap and gel pad for my setup, specifically to handle the weight. You'll regret selling it. No other lens like it....lol
10-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
You know, every single shot I've seen from this lens have been so awesome, I sometimes wonder if the photographer even matters when you use this lens (of course it does, just giving a positive plug )