PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 8-16mm f4.5-5.6 *like new with Aust. warranty* - free postage in Aus

Asking Price
595 AUD

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Here I have not just an excellent copy, but a -like new- copy of the highly sought after Sigma 8-16mm in PENTAX mount. Sigma ceased making these in K mount a while back, and I got one of the last new ones, AUSTRALIAN stock with a 2 year warranty with CR Kennedy, as pictured. I bought it in early July 2013 so it still has 21 months warranty left on it.
This also means the condition of the lens is like new. Right now, the only places I can find selling new ones in Pentax mount are charging $750+, so now is your chance to grab one!

This is a stunning lens, by the way. Before it I owned the 10-20 f3.5, and if anything this 8-16 is sharper, and of course 2mm wider
Also it's beautiful mechanically, with a very nifty built in hood that works at its maximum efficiency all the time because as you zoom in towards 16mm, the front element retracts and is further shaded by the hood. Focus and zoom rings are nicely damped, and all around it feels like as pro level a lens as I've used.

Postage in Australia is included. The Paypal fee is ALSO included to bank deposit will encourage a $10 discount. Price is negotiable but silly offers will be ignored.
Worldwide postage, please message me for a price - though I should just say now, that with its box etc., it aint gonna be cheap. By all means message to find out, but yes, it could be quite high.
Any other questions and offers are welcome - check out the pics and enjoy!

See photos along with example photo and enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

10-09-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
nice lens, will get one someday....
10-09-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
For those that are on the fence, I vouch for the excellence of this lens both in its build quality and its image quality. I *highly* recommend you take a leap of faith if you can afford it, and trust that the difference between 8mm and 18mm if you have just a kit lens is mindblowing.

Suffice it to say, it hasn't left my camera bag since I bought it. In fact, on a recent vacation, I only used the DA* 16-50 and the Sigma 8-16 while hiking in New Zealand (82 images).

A free bump for a great lens and a great seller.

-Heie
10-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I would love to get this lens but cannot afford it.

Last edited by Tom S.; 10-16-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Price negotiation
10-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
You have a PM