PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Two Yashica Yashikor 28mm f/2.8 M42 lenses

Asking Price
25 USD

Item Location
Minden NV (United States)

Item Description
I have two Yashica Yashikor 28mm f/2.8 M42 mount lenses I would like to offer for sale. They are two of the same kind of lens

Lens #1 has a little bit of fungus on one of the inner elements. It looks like a small ring and is visible in my photos. There is also a tiny bit of haze too which you cannot see in the pictures but is there. Price is $25.

Lens #2 doesn't seem to have any fungus but has more haze which is not visible in the photos. The rear element has a few small scratches. Look hard at the picture. You'll see three reflections of my fluorescent lamp. The scratching is to the left and slightly down from the bottom most reflection of the lamp. Price is $20.

The lens does not have an Auto/Manual switch so I glued down the aperture pin with some Crazy Glue. That made it work like a full manual lens. The glue is brittle enough that you can easily chip it away and restore that functionality.

Focusing is smooth and the aperture blades are oil free and snappy on both lenses.

I know there are many here who are skillful in lens disassembly and cleaning. One, or both of these lenses , would be the perfect project for you!

I attached two sample images for each lens taken at f/8. The images were taken from the same spot during one of my lunch breaks. Performance is typical of most vintage lenses: sharp in the center, soft in the corners, stop it down to f/8 for good performance, etc. I found that these lenses induce a blue tint and a cool color. If you shoot in RAW/DNG then you can easily compensate. Or, leave it alone for deep blue skies.

Shipping will probably be around $10 for delivery in the US. International buyers are welcome but please contact me first so we can sort out the S&H cost.

I would like to offer a 2 day evaluation period. If you don't like the lens then you are welcome to return for a refund of the sale price.

I would like to be paid via PayPal.

Thanks!!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
US Postal

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
2 day evaluation period

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF