PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC M 85mm f2 lens

Asking Price
175 USD

Item Location
Eastern PA (United States)

Item Description
I have owned this lens for the past 25 years. It is an old friend that has taken some of my most cherished shots. I am selling it only because I am getting out of Pentax digital cameras entirely.

The lens is, actually, very clean. There is a small bit of dust on the inside. But the glass is pristine. (Those are exterior dust spots in the photos.) You can also see from the photos that there is slight paint loss on the underside of the aperture ring. But the finish is largely intact. I think the lens is probably closer to "excellent" than "good".

I am including caps and a fully functioning (original) Pentax 85mm/100mm lens hood.

If interested send me a private message. The first $175 (plus shipping) gets the lens.

Note: $15 is for shipping to the 48 contiguous states. $20 to Alasaka and Hawaii; $25 to Canada.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$15 to $25

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
48 hour inspection period. If lens is to be returned, I should be notified within this time frame. Lens should be packaged and in return mail within 7 days. Shipping charges will be deducted if item is returned.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Byrd-2020; 10-13-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: adding to description