PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar 2x Macro Focusing Teleconverter w/ A contacts

Asking Price
60 USD

Item Location
Denver, CO (United States)

Item Description
Nifty 2x teleconverter with focusing helicoid turns any K-mount 50mm lens into a 100mm 1:1 macro lens, and can also be used as a traditional 2x teleconverter. It is specifically designed to be used with a 50mm lens (and the macro markings are based on that), but of course you can use it with any lens for closer focusing or as a normal 2x teleconverter. (But with no autofocus.)

This is the version with 'A' contacts, so you can control the aperture via the body on 'A' lenses or newer and all normal metering functions will work. No autofocus pass-through (it is designed for macro, after all). Of course it also works fine with non-electronic M-type lenses -- you just need to put the camera in manual mode, use green-button metering, etc.

More information about this device (remember this is the 'A' version -- earlier all-manual versions are also talked about):

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/27163-vivitar-...ve-thread.html

Vivitar 2X Macro-Focusing Teleconvertor Lens Reviews - Miscellaneous Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Condition is fantastic, nearly like new. Works perfectly. Comes with front and rear caps. (Excuse any dust in pictures -- glass is flawless.)

Asking $60 USD which includes shipping to US or Canada, paid via PayPal (I pay fees). Denver locals are welcome to come over in-person and pay cash (and get a slight discount since I don't have to ship it).

PM if interested!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Free shipping to USA & Canada

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return for refund if not as stated. Just notify me within 3 days of delivery.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by vonBaloney; 10-14-2013 at 12:42 PM.
10-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Love this! I'll not let go of mine any time soon.
10-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Really tempting to upgrade my non-A contact one for this. Maybe after I sell a few things.
10-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent.

10-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending!

---------- Post added 10-14-13 at 11:51 PM ----------

Sold!