PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar 1.4x Teleconverter for Pentax

Asking Price
65 USD

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description

SOLD - in 9 minutes - a record for me I think!

This is a Vivitar 1.4x Teleconverter for Pentax. It works with all screw drive lenses - not for SDM lenses.

I used this TC primarily with my FA* 300 f4.5 lens with excellent results. I would rate this TC to be of equal image quality to the famous Tamron 1.4x MC4 TC that seems to be the best available for Pentax at the moment (if you can find one). The only difference is that the Tamron will work with SDM lenses while this Vivitar works only with screw drive.

This TC does have all the contacts and aperture lever so it will pass all the automatic information through.

The TC was seldom used and is in like new condition. Included in the sale:

Vivitar 1.4x TC
Original paper wrapping
Pull string pouch
Original box and paperwork

For some more information, please see the B&H link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/749541-REG/Vivitar_VIV14XP_1_4x_Teleconverter_for_Pentax.html

Payment will be accepted via PayPal with no fees assessed to the buyer.

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail and will be sent the following business day after payment is received. For our Canadian neighbors, please add $5 for the extra shipping cost - will be shipped via USPS Priority International.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included with price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you find my description to be misleading, or the TC just does not work when you receive it, I will accept a return if notified within 3 days of receipt. Refund will be less the original shipping cost - buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by BigMackCam; 04-17-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Removed link to parked URL