Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
Metz 50 AF-1 P-TTL Flash for Pentax

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Metz 50 AF-1 P-TTL Flash for Pentax

Asking Price
225 210 USD

Item Location
U.S. Military Base in Germany (United States)

Item Description

Selling my 50 AF-1 flash. I've come to the realization that I just do not use P-TTL and I've been using full manual flashes for my photography (adding another YN-560 II to my kit). Included is the box and all paperwork. I paid around $325 for it about 1.5 years ago (and even then that was on sale), but it is in the same condition as when I first bought it brand new. I'd like for this to go quickly (which is also why I am accepting such a loss), as I leave to go out of town on Wednesday. So hopefully it will be in the mail on Tuesday

It's also dicontinued now, so unless you want to pay the premium for the new AW flashes from Pentax or buy the touch screen update from Metz (Metz 52 AF)--which the touch screen/interface kills it for me personally--these are getting harder and harder to find and the only real competitive option. In fact, in a 2 min search while typing this, I was only able to find one on eBay.

Never had any issues, and I can confirm that HSS does work, as well as its optical slave mode. I haven't found any issues with the flash on the K-5, K-7, K-30, K-5 IIs.

Also included will be the Stofen Omni-bounce diffuser attachment, as well as a Polaroid flash sleeve/protective pouch that fits the flash perfectly. Metz doesn't include one with their flashes (at least not with this one), but you'll get one!

I'll add pictures should anyone want them - I'm at work right now.

Any questions feel free to contact me, or please reference my feedback

-Heie

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in U.S. & Germany, pm me for other locations

Shipping Services
USPS, Deutsche Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
15 Day No questions asked full refund. I just ask you pay for the return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Heie; 11-10-2013 at 08:18 AM.
11-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump, reduced to $210. Just returned from the training exercise in Poland and still want to sell it as, like I said, I use my flash guns in manual, not P-TTL.

11-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump