Item for Sale
Pentax K-5IIs body

Asking Price
795 USD

Item Location
Florida (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-5IIs body with only 86 shutter actuations

I bought this brand new on 8/30/2013 and had little chance to use it before the K-3 was announced. 

I have taken just 86 pictures with this camera, so it is essentially new and in perfect condition.

I will include the original Amazon invoice for the camera and the Adorama receipt for the Pentax two-year warranty extension (with the warranty card) that I bought a few days afterwards. The original Pentax box with everything that came with it is included.

The price currently from Amazon/Great Lakes Cameras is $879 for the camera and the 2-year warranty is $20 from Adorama, for a total of $899.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I have linked below to three photos of the camera. The LCD is in perfect, new condition, and has a film cover that peels away without residue.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Fedex Ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return only if not as described (in mint condition), damaged in shipment, or DOA.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
The camera is still available. I just returned from a business trip and decided to begin using the camera, if not sold in the next day or so. Thanks for any interest you may have.

Sold today 10-27

Last edited by Elliot; 10-27-2013 at 10:57 AM.