PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5II (K5-2) body with extras: O-ME53 magnifier + battery grip + 3 batteries

Asking Price
635 AUD

Item Location
Newcastle, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Here I have the excellent K-5 II, which might look like a K-5 on the outside but the autofocus is in a different league. I have basically not found a situation so dark that this camera will not accurately focus, which is great when using a dedicated flash (or the built in one) because you can basically make the light do whatever you want at wedding receptions etc.

It is in great condition - with a bit of dust etc. on the body but nothing other than cosmetics. The shutter count is 23,600. It comes with its original box, manual, software and charger. It also has the two leather lobe things that go over the strap when attached, and the strap is in good condition having had barely any use.
It also comes with THREE extras:
1. the Pentax O-ME53 magnifying piece, which out of the 3 magnifiers I've used it easily the best (and is better than the standard viewfinder too, in my opinion). It is highly regarded by other Pentax users too:
PENTAX Magnifier Eyecup O-ME53 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
2. A third party battery grip that is working, except for the front dial on it doesn't work - but I normally only use the rear dial, the AF button and the shutter button.
3. 3 batteries (the one original, and 2 third party).

This camera would be great particularly for an already Pentax user (e.g. K-5 or K-7) looking to upgrade to a full professional body with the lowest light AF of any camera out there, OR a new Pentax user looking to get one of the best rigs straight up.

I have moved to Nikon and already have the lenses I want so I'm just looking to de-clutter my office by selling this, hence the low price (factor in the cost of the eye-piece and the battery grip and batteries and you've looking at about $90 less, so the body is effectively $540!)

Postage in Australia is included (or you may directly pick up from Newcastle). Worldwide message me for a price.
I accept Paypal or bank deposit - and am willing to negotiate! BANK DEPOSIT also comes with a $10 discount ($625 total)! Message me any questions or offers you have... and enjoy!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in Australia, overseas varies

Shipping Services
Australia Post, Pickup

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if item is in significantly inferior condition to that described upon arrival and is promptly returned to the seller.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by Quazimoto; 10-24-2013 at 01:08 AM.
10-24-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump and price drop. $635 paid and posted, or $625 bank deposited and posted.
10-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Pm sent
11-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hello
I tried to PM you but I cannot do that yet. So here's what I wanted to ask: I would like to know if you would agree to sell it without the battery grip; I could also dispense of a battery. Can you tell me how much would it cost to ship it to Romania?
Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day!