Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Lens Buying Addict

Feedback Score: 124 (99%)
[SOLD] Pentax ME Super w/ Professional CLA'ed

FS: ME Super CLA'ed March 2008 | $119.00 Shipped ConUS - Int'l at cost - plus 3% PayPal
1 week then it goes back in my bag.

Hi everyone. Based on a recent thread extolling the virtues of the ME Super, this may be a sacrilege, but I am selling my ME Super to help finance my K10D. Forgiveness in advance is requested if I make any faux pas in Marketplace etiquette, and I am certainly not a studio / product photographer.

This body was part of a kit I received in 1984 with an M-50 f/1.4 [SOLD] and an AF200s flash (available - ask). I just had it CLA'ed March 2008 by Eric Hendrickson and will include the service record. He also replaced the main circuit board, the ASA resistor and the front resistor lens coupler. All bumpers and foam are new and all settings and timings are spec.

There is a bright mark on the front of the prism where I let the flash rub against in the camera bag it 20 years ago (not a dent - no dents or dings), the usual slight tripod marks and some black paint rubbed off the edges of the door. If you care about function more than looks this might be the walking-around film body for you.

I am not online 24/7, so I will respond to PM's in the order they are received, but some time (hours, not days) may elapse between your message and my response.

Last edited by monochrome; 03-31-2008 at 10:59 AM.